Today's Scripture

Actiive Topics

The Lighthouse Christian Forum needs YOU, yes YOU, we are looking for new members to take part in this interactive and supportive forum - Unlike many Christian forums we do not spend time debating doctrines etc but exist to give believers in Yeshua (Jesus) a safe haven to share fellowship and intercede for each other. We publish devotionals daily and you are welcome to add your insights on these (Even as a guest) though posts made by non members are subject to approval before appearing on the forum. We also publish current affairs new stories in order that we can pray for the world in which we live

Registered members have access to hidden forums including Personal Prayer Requests, Personal Topics and Personal Photographs and have the ability to use the Private Message facilty

Come and be part of our forum family and support fellow belivers in their daily walk with G-d

To register Click Here

The Living Room

Fahrenheit: Celsius: Kelvin:

Pete
bible translation: COMPLETE JEWISH BIBLE

The Living Room

Post by Pete » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 am

New Topic In Personal Photos - Pete's Photos
Thigibh a nis le buidheachas
n a gheataibh-san a steach,
Is thigibh fòs le maladh mòr
an cùirtibh naomh a theach :
Is thugaibh dha mòr-bhuidheachas,
ainm beannaichibh gu binn.

"Beware of the false prophets! They come to you wearing sheep's clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves! You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
Matthew 7: 15-16 Complete Jewish Bible

Dear friends, don't trust every spirit. On the contrary, test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1 Complete Jewish Bible

Pete

The Living Room

Post by Pete » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 pm

"Beware of the false prophets! They come to you wearing sheep's clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves! You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?

Dear friends, don't trust every spirit. On the contrary, test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Pete

The Living Room

Post by Pete » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:46 pm

All styles installed at The Lighthouse have been made Mobile Responsive, they will display on PC, Tablet and Mobile

I have included images of each style - Please tell me which you prefer - I personally find Tidy Blue very easy to read and work with and is the one currently in use for The Living Room

Azuria

Ledger

Tidy Blue

Dark Devention

Pete

The Living Room

Post by Pete » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Following a helpful chat with Dottie, Zetafresh is now in use in The Living Room

just_jen2

The Living Room

Post by just_jen2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:08 pm

I'm sorry I don't come more often. As activity lessens I recon I just give up. I try too check on my people at FB. I also am part of a Fitness forum where we log foods and exercise. Some days I barely have time too do that.

As far as MOBILE goes we do NOT use our phone for anything other than what is was meant for....making calls! I'm glad actually. There have been so many hacks lately and most of them due too phone APPS! Even the forum I go too for the food diary/exercise sent out notices that the APP had been hacked. Thankfully since we don't use APP'S by phone we were not effected. Seems the more we progress toward the net the more problems people have. We DON'T do banking on the internet either. I can count on 2 hands how many times we've actually bought things on line and the majority of those are camping reservations. So there ya go!

Thanks for all the work you do though Mr. Pete! Actually no more people than come here I would probably given up by now..... YOU ARE TOO BE APPLAUDED for the work you do and for trying too hold it all together... :tulip! :tulip!

:BLESSED:
Last edited by just_jen2 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete

The Living Room

Post by Pete » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:16 pm

I'm the opposite, I rarely if every do physical shopping now, it's difficult, I can't carry anything and it actually works out cheaper to have groceries delivered. The cost of delivery works out cheaper than paying for a mini cab or taxi from the supermarket.

Many don't have PC's or laptops so rely on Mobile communication, I know the majority of forum followers on Twiiter etc do so from a mobile or tablet.

I am trying to not have styles that are too dark or too light. Tidy Blue is the clearest for me yet Dottie it sees can't read it but love this Zetafresh style.

MarieAnne

The Living Room

Post by MarieAnne » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:34 pm

This one is nice. Too light or too dark is an issue with me because of vision issues.
just_jen2

The Living Room

Post by just_jen2 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Hello MarieAnne! Good too 'see' you here at the forum. :daff:
Pete

The Living Room

Post by Pete » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:26 am

I now have just styles in use both of which should be easier to read

Azuria
Image and

Zetafresh which is the style currently in use in The Living Room

just_jen2

The Living Room

Post by just_jen2 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Gooooooooooood Morning friends!

I've actually been a bit more busy past week as temps have warmed up. I've done a bit of yard work. Our grass is so green and beautiful. Time too mow a bit.

Spring is short lived a few days....lol as temps too drop in the 30.s F tonight and tomorrow night. It has rained heavily all night as we have some flooding in areas of the roads they say. I'm staying in today as Wes has an all day Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Life support & Basic Life support classes today. He has too have those and pass them too continue working as a Nurse.

Complete Retirement for Wes? Don't know! He says end of year but NOW he speaks of working thru mid April of next year. I recon we'll just have too wait and see. He says when you've been a NURSE for 45 years it is hard too just up and quit. That is WHY he retried from the full time job Dec 2015 and has worked part time since at the other hospital.

We are blessed. GOD has been so good too us as I know HE has been too all of you...

:BLESSING: Thanks for being part of my life here and at FB... :dog2:
Imgzb