Today's Scripture

Actiive Topics

The Lighthouse Christian Forum needs YOU, yes YOU, we are looking for new members to take part in this interactive and supportive forum - Unlike many Christian forums we do not spend time debating doctrines etc but exist to give believers in Yeshua (Jesus) a safe haven to share fellowship and intercede for each other. We publish devotionals daily and you are welcome to add your insights on these (Even as a guest) though posts made by non members are subject to approval before appearing on the forum. We also publish current affairs new stories in order that we can pray for the world in which we live

Registered members have access to hidden forums including Personal Prayer Requests, Personal Topics and Personal Photographs and have the ability to use the Private Message facilty

Come and be part of our forum family and support fellow belivers in their daily walk with G-d

To register Click Here

Greetings from Canada!

Please post a CREDIBLE introduction here, introductions such as "I am new" or "Newbie here" will not be accepted. You will not gain access to the majority of the forum as a member until you post an introduction and it is approved by staff
RyCanadian
bible translation: COMPLETE JEWISH BIBLE

Greetings from Canada!

Post by RyCanadian » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:26 am

Hi everyone!

I found this forum on forumpromotion. Anyways, a bit about me..

I am big into sports and fitness. I love to play and watch sports.

I was born with a medical condition where I was only given a young age to live by my doctor's and I have been close to death a few times because of it and have been in the hospital many times because of my medical condition but God has been good through it all and has used my testimony to bring people to him, for his glory.

I am also quite involved at my church. Bible study groups, sports ministry, greeter, etc.

Happy to be here!

Pete
bible translation: COMPLETE JEWISH BIBLE

Re: Greetings from Canada!

Post by Pete » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Welcome to The Lighthouse, good to have you here :party
Thigibh a nis le buidheachas
n a gheataibh-san a steach,
Is thigibh fòs le maladh mòr
an cùirtibh naomh a theach :
Is thugaibh dha mòr-bhuidheachas,
ainm beannaichibh gu binn.

"Beware of the false prophets! They come to you wearing sheep's clothing, but underneath they are hungry wolves! You will recognize them by their fruit. Can people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
Matthew 7: 15-16 Complete Jewish Bible

Dear friends, don't trust every spirit. On the contrary, test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1 Complete Jewish Bible

Nicky

Re: Greetings from Canada!

Post by Nicky » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Welcome, Ryan. Good to see you. What a wonderful testimony you have there! Look forward to getting to know you better :bebless

Imgzb